What worked yesterday may not be working today. Our Best Practices Audit will ensure you’re up to date and using the most effective methods and strategies to get your emails into the inbox, opened, clicked and converting.
If you feel you’re already doing everything right, take the test on our home page and then decide. We find that even the most seasoned email marketing professionals often miss many of these very important questions. This can be due to such factors as the:
- evolution in device types that emails are read on including desktop and notebook computers, tablets and mobile phones, phablets and wearable technologies;
- competition from evolving media such as social media;
- ever-evolving state laws governing commercial email including anti-spam, privacy and fraud statutes among others;
- new tactics and technologies launched to combat spam by opponents to commercial email (that spillover and impact non-commercial emails);
- Current industry research into the practices that are proving most successful in light of emerging trends and technologies;
- Other factors
Anyone of these areas can be daunting to keep up with, particularly for the email marketing professional whose day to day duties include the time-intensive management of multiple campaigns, clients, lists, etc.
We’re here to bridge that gap, to help determine what email marketing practices are and aren’t a best practice in the current sense, and specific recommendations and action steps that should be taken to assure the most effective email marketing practices possible.
Our Audit examines every aspect of your email marketing practices and influencers of results including template design and testing, email message content and testing, subject lines and testing, use of images and links, spam triggers and testing, from lines, legal compliance, scheduling times, resend strategies including triggered events, from and reply-to practices, private versus public domain registration, landing page strategies and design, forward-to-friend option, trending content strategies, outbound throttling and suppression strategies, responsive design coding, soft bounce monitoring and analysis, opt-out handling and more.